Frutta V

Frutta V
Maria's Best Selling Giclee Print to Date

Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Trying to Catch Up! My Art World and Creativity


The last two years have consumed me with the death of my son and stepdaughter, obligations and grief.  Many tasks, personal goals and desires have had to be ignored.

My art journey has continued at a very even pace and has provided a "go to" place.  I have continued to coordinate painting sites for the Plein Air Painters of the Mid-Atlantic because I love it so much and I can do this!  We are now in our 6th year.

Also on my to do list is consolidating my art supplies, equipment, household items and furniture for a move to Wilmington, North Carolina where our only family lives.

Wilmngton NC Riverwalk

Azaeles and Live Oakk Trees

Historic Wilmington NC

Wrightsville Beach near Wilmington NC
So who would not want to move here?  Much to do to get ready.  A few small home improvements are being completed.  Not that I don't love my home and the space I have to create my art. But my family consisting of a grandaughter (in high school), son and daughter-in-law,  a warmer climate, another Wheaton Terrier keeps calling to us.  We have learned life is too short and don't put off.
Yes, I will miss my other family here in Delaware, Virginia and NJ as well as my great supportive friends and artist buddies.  They have an open invite to come visit and stay for awhile.

In the meantime here are some photos of recent plein air art sessions with my great artist friends:

Maria painting at Causey Mansion B & B, Milford, DE

Maria painting at Adkins Arboretum, Ridgely, MD


Maria painting on The Green, Dover, DE
Maria's Painting of Causey Mansion B & B Garden, Milford, DE

My latest news is the transition of my Etsy shop, LibertosArtGallery to my new website:  www.libertosgallery.com . This was supereasy although I did end up with a new domain name, letting go of the one I had for many years.
Most of my completed paintings can be found there at very reasonable prices.  I need to decrease my inventory (especially Delaware themed) in the event of moving. I will be adding my floorcloths very shortly.

A few winter scenes that can be found at www.libertosgallery.com :

Frozen Pond Reflection

Killens Pond Early Snow and Ice




Enough for now. 

Peace be with you all!

Maria











a

No comments:

Post a Comment