Frutta V

Frutta V
Maria's Best Selling Giclee Print to Date

Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

Winter Images, Little Bird & Haiku - January 17, 2010

Winter Images Outside My Window 




Jumping out of bed to get a glimpse of the snowfall during the night caused excitement in my soul.  What a wondrous image. 
 I had to capture it. 
But where is the camera? 
A few minutes time will change the artists view of God's white blanket awakening to the sunrise. 
Finally, I quickly take a few shots.
 I must share my images caught through the windows of my comfortable nest of my home.



Winter snow blanket / solitude, nesting, cleansing / regrowth, promise, spring!          ()
 





And a few minutes later it was almost lost to the coming day.


.

My little glass bird base peeking and watching out the window.  This Little Bird will stay warm inside,  feeling honored to sit on Maria's windowsill.


Thanks for tuning in.  Little Bird and I say Goodnight!


Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment